Submit MaterialWe're always interested in receiving new material from labels, artists, bands and promoters. To submit your material for consideration please make sure it meets the following requirements.
- hiddenMusic must be mixed, mastered, and ready for airplay.
- hiddenFiles should be in *.mp3 or *.wav format at 192kbps or above complete with ID3 tags.
- hiddenInclude all information for the track(s). This means album artwork and artist information including a bio and photo for use on our website should it be accepted.
- hiddenContact information for artist or representitive.
- hiddenFiles larger than 8mb will not be accepted as attachments. Instead, please include a download link to your file(s) on a file sharing website (e.g. Dropbox, YouSendit, etc.).
- hiddenOnly submit music you have legal right to use with consent from the artist, label, production, etc.
- hiddenVideos should be provided as links only.
- hiddenAll major streaming services including YouTube, Vevo and Vimeo are accepted.
Station ID's and jingles are always welcome. While there are no strict guidelines or scripts here, they should include the basic information.
Please note that willingness to accept submissions does not imply or guarantee airplay or feedback. All decisions are made by our programming department, with possible additional input from third party research. Please understand due to the volume of submissions you may only get a response if there is interest in or questions regarding the submitted material (in other words, we're apologizing in advance that a majority of submissions will receive no response at all due to the sheer number of submissions received). Thank you for your interest in submitting and we look forward to hearing from you!